[WEB4LIB] Internet training: search engines

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Mon Feb 8 16:04:49 EST 1999

Nola,

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for exactly but I find Search
Engine Watch to be one of the best resources on Search Engines:

http://www.searchenginewatch.com/

They have a table that compares the various search engine features at:

http://www.searchenginewatch.com/webmasters/features.html

I hope that helps!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician