[WEB4LIB] Internet training: search engines

Sara Brownmiller snb at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Mon Feb 8 16:06:39 EST 1999

The University of Oregon Library has a page for Searching the Web
(http://libweb.uoregon.edu/network/srchweb.html).  This page is not
intended to be a comprehensive guide to all search engines, but rather a
means to help familiarize students with how search engines work and some
of the more common features available.  We are currently reviewing the
search engines listed on this page and plan to have a new edition ready
the end of March.

Librarians who teach our courses on Web searching have found this page to
be very useful.

Sara Brownmiller			snb at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Systems/Women's Studies Librarian	541/346-2368
University of Oregon Library		541/346-3485 (fax)
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR  97403-1299