Netscape question

Kathy P. Wheeler kwheeler at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Thu Dec 2 17:40:33 EST 1999

All of our public terminals have the following configurations:
1. Either Windows 95 or 98
2. Everybody's Menu
3. WinSelect
4. Netscape 4.08 (the stand-alone version)

The problem is, on all of these computers, when you open Netscape it
opens as a small box not as a full screen. I don't know why this happens
and I don't know how to fix it. I'd really like to fix it since many of
our students don't know that all they need to do to see the entire screen
is to click on the middle box at the top of the Netscape screen. Any
ideas on what's going on and how to fix it? Thanks.

Kathy Wheeler                    e-mail: kwheeler at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Electronic Services Librarian
University Library
University of South Alabama