Library home page

Elizabeth Badeaux ebtrain at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 18:16:03 EDT 1999

Hello all,

We are in the processs of looking at updating and perhaps reorganizing our
web page at http://www.ebr.lib.la.us/ .

I have been drawing up a list of possible addtions/changes in structure,
content, and organization for presentation to our web site committee, and
have spent a good amount of time reviewing other libraries' web sites,
especially those of other public libraries.

I was wondering if any of you might have the time to look at our site and
see if you could offer me any suggestions or recommendations?  I don't
really need in-depth analysis, but just a bit of feedback.  I think it would
help me to see if I am on the "right track" or not.

Thanks in advance!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Badeaux                 Voice: 225-231-3720
Librarian, Computer Division      Fax:   225-231-3788
East Baton Rouge Parish Library   Email: ebtrain at hotmail.com
7711 Goodwood Blvd.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70806