[WEB4LIB] PC-based web server

Avi Rappoport avirr at LanMinds.Com
Sat Apr 10 18:15:55 EDT 1999

Not only can you create a fine web server on a PC, Linux or Unix
machine, but also on Macs, including old 6100s and new iMacs.  I
wrote an article about that at

<http://www.builder.com/Servers/MacTutorial/>

there's also fine information in the book "Providing Internet
Services via the Mac OS", <http://www.pism.com/>

Avi