[WEB4LIB] Re: Web-based intranet email

Thomas Dildine Thomas_Dildine at ccmaillink.stlawu.edu
Fri Apr 9 11:23:00 EDT 1999

We use MailStart.  It too is a free service that will allow anyone to check
their POPable e-mail account via the Web.  What's nice about this outfit is that
they allow you, after a short registration process, to put their form on your
own custom page.  You can see and try ours at:
http://www.stlawu.edu/library:http/checkmail.html

Thomas Dildine
Library Systems Networking and Computer Maintenance Technician
St. Lawrence University