Magazines

Eric Sandelands hj97 at dial.pipex.com
Tue Mar 31 02:05:06 EST 1998

I'd urge that ANBAR be added to the list of databases for evaluation.

ANBAR have a management database containing:

- 15,000 fulltext article PDFs (from MCB journals)

-- 70,000 article abstracts (from 100+ publishers with guaranteed access
to them all via The British Library with royalties paid through the
Copyright Licencing Agency)

- 5,000 book reviews (online ordering via Internet bookshops)

See:
http://www.anbar.co.uk/management/

Free trials at:
http://www.anbar.com