Web-site Development Tools

Christopher Poterala potsie at umich.edu
Sun Jul 26 22:04:13 EDT 1998

 At 06:16 PM 7/24/98 -0700, Floyd Ingram wrote:
  > Most critics of FP and other MS products are just anti-Microsoft or
  > anti-Bill Gates folks with a lot of envy.

 Yeah, and I drive a Saturn because I'm angry at Ford and Chrysler...

 I don't like a variety of MS products because they just don't do the job
 well.

 FrontPage, for me, is horrible.  I'm comfortable coding by hand and
 FrontPage removes me too far from the process of editing my pages.  The
 same thing applies for Composer from Netscape.  It spits out *horrible*
 code if you import pages into it.

 To each his own.

 Chris

 Chris Poterala, web developer/project manager
 cpoteral at ford.com          -  Ford Motor Company
 potsie at alumni.si.umich.edu -  Public Affairs New Media
 Voice: (313) 594-0850