Magnets Near PCs

Frank Lin F.Lin at uws.edu.au
Thu Jul 23 21:58:14 EDT 1998

Hi Libby,
How the weather in Sunny Queensland? - Just missing the Sun in Sydney....

You can get "Shield" for your monitor.  It is basically a aluminium box.
The monitor sits inside the box.  We have one make by Gleco Enterprises
(02) 9520 7571.  BUT I am sure someone up in Queensland also make similar
stuff.

We have our PC and monitor sitting about 50cm away from the magnets with
not problems.  We used the "shield" because one of the monitor was
interfering with the gate.

Hope that helps.
Frank

Frank Lin                        Email: F.Lin at uws.edu.au
Computer Liaison Officer         PH: +61-2-4620 3589
Library & Information Services   FAX:+61-2-4628 2460
University of Western Sydney Macarthur
PO Box 555 Campbelltown NSW 2560 Australia