Sex & the Search Engine

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Fri Jan 23 13:07:41 EST 1998

I just did a basic serahc on "superbowl" in AltaVista and received the
following results (first 10):

1. TeleHobbies Racing / Superbowl Speedway Race Results
2. TeleHobbies Racing / Superbowl Points Totals
3. ? vs ? in the Superbowl 98
4. Dave During Superbowl
5. Terry During Superbowl
6. Dave's Brother Calls After Superbowl
7. Dallas Cowboys/Superbowl 1995
8. 1996 Superbowl Party
9. TeleHobbies Racing / Superbowl Speedway Race Results
10. "Bearable Times" Superbowl

No unrelated sites here.  Is there something I'm doing "wrong" since I
don't seem to be retrieving the sex stuff?

Michael Sauers					         msauers at bcr.org
Internet Trainer			(personal) www.llv.com/~msauers/
Bibliographic Center for Research (BCR)	          (business) www.bcr.org
     All opinions expressed are just my own unless otherwise noted.