Sex & the Search Engine

Bill Manson MVLC (978) 475-7632 manson at mvlc.lib.ma.us
Fri Jan 23 14:49:18 EST 1998

The difference is in the time limitation that the original poster used.
I had tried your search this morning on the basic Altavista engine and
duplicated your results (complete with looking at Dave in his cheesehead
mode).  I only found the other stuff when I went to advance mode and
duplicated the time period.  As Sue Kamm noted, "super bowl" makes it better.

Bill Manson
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium