Altavista vs. Altavista

Vailey Oehlke vaileyo at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us
Fri Jan 9 15:48:09 EST 1998

Life is so ironic.  I read your message on an e-mail break from a search
tools handout I'm putting together.  Having read your posting I returned
to my task and went to the website The Spider's Apprentice
<http://www.monash.com/spidap.html> which discusses and reviews search
engines.  Check out the "Indepth Analysis" for Alta Vista, there is
"Spidap Tidbit" that answers your question.

Vailey Oehlke				Voice:  (503)736-6047
School Corps Librarian			Pager:  599-1784
Multnomah County Library		Fax:  (503)248-5441
205 NE Russell, Portland, OR  97212
		e-mail:	vaileyo at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us