A question on Netscape location window

Chen, Shu Shu.Chen at rrcc.cccoes.edu
Fri Feb 27 11:58:26 EST 1998

I have been trying to clear the URL's in the location window, but
couldn't find a way to do it.  I am talking about the window on top of
Netscape window just beneath the tool buttons where the URL of the
current page is displayed.  On the right side of the window, there is an
arrow, and if you click on the arrow, a list of URL's of some visited
sites will be displayed.  I don't how those URL's got there, nor how to
get rid of them.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.  :}

Sue Chen
Library
Learning Resources Center
Tel: (303)914-6742