Looking for text to HTML Conversion Software

Robert Rasmussen ras at nimbus.anzio.com
Fri Sep 12 10:41:29 EDT 1997

You don't say what format the documents are in now. Also, what HTML features
do you want to impose on them? Separate pages? Font changes? tables? etc.

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997, Libby Whitcomb wrote:

> Hello
> I am looking for a super  product that
> would be able to take a text document and
> covert it into HTML. We are about to convert
> 7000+ documents from the mainframe to the Web
>  and realize Front Page and Word 97 would be too slow.
> Can anyone recommend a product that would do this efficiently
> and with accuracy? Thanks for any recommendations!
>
> Libby Whitcomb
> Corporate Services-Information Technology Team
> libby at ti.com
> 972-997-5277

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com or sales at anzio.com or support at anzio.com
 ftp://ftp.anzio.com               voice: 503-624-0360
http://www.anzio.com                 fax: 503-624-0760