Anyone offering the AOL browser on Public Stations?

Bobb Menk bmenk at hampton.lib.nh.us
Tue Oct 28 10:46:30 EST 1997

I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with adding the AOL
browser to their public Internet stations?  Here's our situation:

We presently offer public access via a dedicated LAN connection using
Netscape to browse.

A number of users have requested that we add the AOL browser so that
they can get fullest access to their (existing) AOL accounts.

My impression had been that you could use any browser to login to
your AOL account over the net, but these users say otherwise.  If
this is not true, are there any suggestions (pro or con) regarding
adding the AOL browser alongside our Netscape offering?

Thanks in advance.

Bobb Menk, Internet Librarian, Lane Memorial Library
Hampton, NH 03842  603-926-3368
bmenk at hampton.lib.nh.us