Terminal Woes

Scott Stevens smsshs at LOYOLA.EDU
Mon Mar 31 11:25:45 EST 1997

Mike,
	You can't do that with Win 95's Telnet programme.  Or at least not
to the best of my knowledge (which comes from using the applet almost
everyday).  I believe there were a few postings here a couple of weeks ago
that discussedwhy some telnet programmes can print and others can't.  What
it boiled down to was Win 95's programee printed to the screen, not the
printer.  :-(  On the other hand if you're really ambitious about saving
money you could select Terminal from the menu bar and start logging the
mail as it goes by.

Cheers!
Scott Stevens  (smsshs at loyola.edu)
"You've got Internet gateways through my world."
   --'Strange Ways', Ace of Base, "The Bridge"