E-mail/Chat on library Internet terminals

Thomas W. Perrin tperrin937 at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 30 22:35:16 EDT 1997

1. Our public library does not restrict ILL in any way whatsoever.
2. Email and Newsgroups are a legitimate source of research data, and a
legitimate research tool. This list is a perfect example of this.
3. The limited scope of a biomedical library, essentially a special
library, is hardly generalizable to the library community as a whole.

Thomas W. Perrin