roommate wanted -- computers in libraries conference in march

Jim Hewitt hewitt at gloria.cord.edu
Tue Jan 14 18:25:09 EST 1997

there are five library staff from our library attending the computers in
libraries conference in arlington, va...none of the others (molly, linda,
carol, and lola) will save money and room with me for some reason...i'm
relatively clean...i don't smoke, chew tobacco, spit sunflower seeds except
out driving in my pickup in the summer...

any males out there who would like to split the cost of a room for some or
all of the nights i'm there?  (March 8, 9 10, and 11)

i'll make reservations (interfacing, of course, with you for your
preferences, etc.) and be generally amiable, quiet, and unassuming during
the time of the stay...as much as in me lies...

please respond privately...

Jim Hewitt     9/30/96 3:59:16 PM
hewitt at cord.edu
HELP!!!!  I'm calling from the corner of WALK and DON'T WALK STREETS!