Helper apps in MSIE 3.0

Kristine Black, Red Deer College, (403) 342-3351 KBLACK at ADMIN.RDC.AB.CA
Mon Feb 24 16:44:28 EST 1997

We had a really hard time making QVT work in Netscape, under WIN95 as well.
We had the correct path specified in Netscape and everything
(for us this is C:\windows\apps\terminal\term.exe), but it would not go
anywhere.  This is what we found out:  we had to copy the *.dll files from
the "system" folder to the "terminal" folder.  Once we did that, we had no
problems running it.  I don't know if this would apply for your problem,
but it worked like a charm for us.

Kristine Black
Red Deer College Library
Red Deer AB