electronic source on IT

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 24 03:13:43 EST 1997

I suggest a publication I've been involved with for the last six and a
half years, Current Cites:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/CurrentCites/

We provide paragraph annotations of the best information technology
literature on a monthly basis, either by email or the Web. Our database
of citations (from which you can build your own "virtual issue") is
comprised of over 500 citations from the last three years.
Roy Tennant