PC Security Locks

Peter Farris pfarris at itsa.ucsf.edu
Sat Feb 8 13:46:26 EST 1997

Our library is using PC Guardian equipment, and I can certainly recommend
them. Good product, good price, and it's not hard to undo the security
when you need (e.g., to install a card).

On Fri, 7 Feb 1997, Howard Pringle wrote:

> This isn't any kind of endorsement (haven't used their products), but an
> outfit called PC Guardian has a fairly extensive line of PC hardware
> security devices. They have their catalog on the web at:
>
> http://www.pcguardian.com/

Peter Farris <pfarris at itsa.ucsf.edu>
Information Services Librarian
Barnett-Briggs Medical Library
University of California at San Francisco