Web-site tracking software

Cindy Chick cchick at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 22 19:42:32 EST 1997

I use WebTrends, and have been very happy with it.
http://www.webtrends.com  It's very easy to use and gives me the
information I need.  It didn't have any problems handling our log files,
and we are on a ISP's UNIX server.

I originally read about it in a review of log analysis software in an
issue of Internet World, probably about 6-8 months ago.

Cindy Chick
Co-Editor, Law Library Resource Xchange
http://www.llrx.com