drop-down menus

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Dec 16 09:58:07 EST 1997

Petter,

This can be done with a little bit of Javascript.

Webreference's version is at:

http://webreference.com/dev/menus/live.html

Webcoder's version is at:

http://webcoder.com/scriptorium/index.html

Look at the Select and Go Demo.

To see how these work in real life, visit our Reference Desk page at:

http://northville.lib.mi.us/info.htm

This page uses 3 menus providing access to Web Sites, Search Engines, and
on-line databases.  I use these menus all over the place in our web pages
because of their compact size and "automated" jumping ability.

Andrew Mutch
Northville District Library
Northville, MI