mouse balls

Bess Moffitt moffitt at sfuhs.pvt.k12.ca.us
Thu Dec 11 14:38:38 EST 1997

Does anyone have a source for buying mouse balls for Apple computers?
Two went missing in our library yesterday.

Apple does not sell them directly, but they show up in their parts catalog.
I found a small retail company that will order them for $7.00 each, but
they have no way to tell which of three sizes are for which mouse types.
Apple says that the ones made in Taiwan are different than the ones made in
China!

The cheapest mouse at MacMall is $19.95, so it would pay to get the balls.

Please answer me directly. Thanks in advance.

Bess Moffitt

Bess Moffitt		"So many books, so little time."
Assistant Librarian
San Francisco University High School
3065 Jackson St.
San Francisco, CA 94115