Electronic Training position

Colleen R. Verge cverge at tln.lib.mi.us
Fri Dec 5 09:47:09 EST 1997

Currently I work 1/2 time as coordinator for training at a public
library, 1/4 of my time is spent working as a librarian on the reference
desk, the other 1/4 of my time I spend coordinating electronic resources
and acting as a liaison between public services and the tech department.
Our library has a main library and 3 branch libraries. My job
responsibilities impact the whole system while my reference work is just
for the reference department. My question is does any one else hold a
similar position and if so who do they report to, the head of public
services, the head of the tech department, the library director or the
head of reference? Also if you have such a position what is your title?
Thanks