signing off

rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Thu Dec 4 11:22:36 EST 1997

Hi and have a good one,

If my site is right you should not be unemployed for too long.  The WWW
is the most chaotic and adhoc organization of data ever created by well
meaning resources.  One in your capacity will definitively be needed to
create roadmaps for users.  If you would like, as well as others on list,
I will forward you/them opportunities which cross my desk in WV, which
are many, at times.  Let me know, and good luck in coming back to us,

yours truly,

Bob Terry

BTW - send messages to my address, I only posted this to the group for
possible needs of others lurking within us. Also, we have strong ties
with other major customers of the MOREplus product, so if WV is out of
the picture, let me know where you would like to hear from.