Clearing of the cache

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Wed Dec 10 10:07:08 EST 1997

If you set the cache to 0kb then Netscape will not keep a cache at all.
However this slows down the user's session.  If you have a 5000kb (5mb)
cache then once it becomes full Netscape will start automatically deleting
old stuff to make room for new stuff.  You can set this reasonable small to
allow the user to have a cache , but the next user will still be able to
look in it. A line in the autoexec.bat will delete the cache but only when
you boot the computer.  Are you willing to do that after each user if that
is what you wish to accomplish?

Michael Sauers                             personal   msauers at webpan.com
Internet Trainer                                  www.webpan.com/msauers
Bibliographic Center for Research (BCR)    business      msauers at bcr.org
Aurora, CO                                                   www.bcr.org
     All opinions expressed are just my own unless otherwise noted.
         All typographical errors are the keybord's, honest!