GW2K or Dell?

Michael Dargan darganm at iren.net
Sat Dec 6 10:59:53 EST 1997

We're about to upgrade some of our public Internet access stations from
various models of 486s to Pentiums.  We've had good luck with a couple of
Dell Optiplexes used by staff.  However, I can get Gateway E1000 series
machines for several hundred dollars less than similarly equipped Dells.
I'm interested in hearing GW2K E series stories, praise, gripes, etc.

---
Michael J. Dargan                               office: 319 291 4496
Technical Systems Administrator                    fax: 319 291 6736
Waterloo and Cedar Falls Public Libraries         Waterloo, IA 50701