E-Mail Overdue Notices

Peter Murray pem at po.cwru.edu
Tue Aug 26 10:23:10 EDT 1997

This isn't really a Worldwide Web technology question, but...

We have been sending e-mail notices to our patrons using our INNOPAC system
for over a year now.  It greatly reduces postage, paper, and staff time
processing the paper notices.  We have e-mail addresses for all students,
faculty, and staff that come through in our patron loads from the
administrative systems.  E-mail me privately if you want more information.

Peter

PS, to the Web4Libbers:  The topic of an e-mail list for general library
technology came up earlier this week in another conversation.  Is there a
list were questions like this that are *not* related to web technologies in
libraries are posted?  Please reply privately...

--
Peter Murray, Library Systems Manager                      pem at po.cwru.edu
Digital Media Services                   http://www.cwru.edu/home/pem.html