Organizational chart

Chuck Waibel newworld at bagley.polaristel.net
Tue Aug 26 14:59:24 EDT 1997

> We would like to put departments in boxes and have connected lines in
> the traditional chart fashion with links to department Web pages and
> mailto for individuals, but realize we might need to compromise
> with HTML.  We would like to look at some examples and learn how they
> were created.  Thanks.

	This isn't as hard as it first appears. An effective way of doing it would
be to simply (!?) draw the chart as you'd like it, then export as a .gif or
.jpg. Your HTML software should then enable you to make an image map of it,
so that clicking on the boxes would go to specific pages, send e-mail, or
whatever.  If you'd like, I'd be glad to make up a sample and e-mail it to
you.
Regards,
Chuck Waibel