sacred texts

Gordon Tyler gtyler at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Thu Aug 7 01:36:11 EDT 1997

Please pardon the following off-topic message. I've done some
cross-posting because of low response so far.

I hope to not offend anyone with the following request about sacred
scriptures being accessed electronically.

I would like to compile a personal WWW reference library of sacred texts
of major religions of the world in English translation. Ideally, the texts
would also be searchable.

I have found a few WWW sites that carry some versions of the Bible, for
example, but not all versions, nor other sacred texts.

If any of you would be willing to forward to me at my email address below
your favorite sacred text sites, I'd be grateful. When I have a sense of
a comprehensive collection, I'll post the compilation to this list as a
service in thanks.

Gordon Tyler				Department of Psychiatry
out-pt group psychotherapy		University of Alberta Hospital
gtyler at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca		Edmonton, Alberta, Canada