Communicator PR3 is out

Shaken Angel jbfink at ogre.lib.muohio.edu
Mon Apr 7 10:38:27 EDT 1997

On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, Thomas Dowling wrote:

> There is no joy in Redmond--PR3 is out first.

There's never any joy in Redmond in my arena -- Bill and his hordes of
Merry Pranksters choose conveniently to ignore UNIX-based machines -- just
thought I'd add to Thomas's comments and say that PR3 is *much* more
stable on Linux-x86 than PR2 -- so if any of you are running Communicator
on Linux, upgrade upgrade upgrade!  Hasn't crashed yet.

-- john f., miami university library systems