printers

DEIRDRE F. WOODWARD 4CTY_DEIRDRE at 4cty.org
Wed Sep 25 10:04:52 EDT 1996

Hi!  I *hate* HPLaserjets.  They are by far the worst printer I have dealt
with.  The paper is hard to refill and when there is a printer error I can
never figure out what the problem is.  Perhaps it's just me, and others have no
probls with HP, but I will never buy an HP again.  They used to be excellent. I
remember using one in 1988 that was fast, loaded envelopes, was easy to change
the paper, never had a problem.  The ones we have now -- HP 4, 4L, and a color
printer, have all caused me major headaches.

I have a canon bubblejet 200e at home which has never caused me a problem.  I
love it.  The only drawbacks are sometimes the ink is too wet and smears, and I
can't get a really nice print.  I printed my wedding invitations in it and they
looked terrible.  I used the HP and they looked fabulous.

SO, for maintenence, HP laserjet bad, Canon bubblejet good.
So excellent perfect printing, HP laserjet good, canon bubblejet not as good.

will I get sued for dissing hp?  their printing is excellent! ;)
deirdre