Netscape print problem

David P Atkins notdpa at unix1.sncc.lsu.edu
Wed Sep 25 13:10:45 EDT 1996

On Wed, 25 Sep 1996, Petter Naess wrote:

> I have a strange problem when printing from Netscape - the url and
> filename information, which is printed in fine type at the top
> left and right of the page, always comes out in Greek letters (!)

I had the same problem.  All matter of font prodding was useless.
Reinstalling Netscape did trick.

David

David P. Atkins
Electronic Reference Services Librarian
Middleton Library                    email:  notdpa at unix1.sncc.lsu.edu
Louisiana State University                     voice:   (504) 388-6823
Baton Rouge, LA 70803-3300                      fax:    (504) 388-6825