The Internet on EVERYBODY's TV

C. W. Tazewell cwt at exis.net
Mon Nov 4 23:46:45 EST 1996

Hi, Thom,
     I'll have to go across the street to Sears and look for a
WebTV.
     It looks like the world and the Internet are about to make a
big change.  The WebTV, Internet Appliance, Network PC, TV/INTERNET
UNIT at about $400 will sell a lot - then at $200 will sell even
more, and when they are free or one cent like cellular phones,
watch out.
     But, the Internet must cater to the Web Couch Potatoes, or the
units will end up in the attic.  I know of many educated professionals
that haven't gotten beyond email, and that can't handle the present
Web surfing.
     Thanks,
               Bill.
               IU Bloomington 56
             "One of the best web sites in cyberworld"

                 The Hampton Roads Central Library
             (You don't drive to it; you point to it.)
                Your *REASON* to have the Internet
Front Entrance                E A S Y   L I N K S - Your WWW Hotlist
http://www.infi.net/~cwt/     http://www.infi.net/~cwt/easylink.html