Advertising

Robert H. Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Mon Nov 4 09:14:44 EST 1996

Hi,

Well I noted plenty of online Magazines/newspapers/Wire-Services which
solicit comments/editorials.  I am sure that once a GOOD letter was
composed we could jointly find/post to many sources which may jump at the
idea to write an objective article on the challenging/changing
role/duties of today's electronic Librarian.  My writing skills are
limited, but I would be willing to contribute bullet ideas and offer URLs
for the postings.  Sounds like an Internet news worthy idea and those
appear to get attention from lots of hungry services.

Bob Terry
http://rbse.mountain.net/MOREplus/

If someone takes a short sharp cut, I think an electronic collaboration
could easily follow.