Basic Tutorials

Brian Kelly b.kelly at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Mar 19 08:48:50 EST 1996

> > Hi.  I was asked to summarize for the list the results of my query
> > regarding where to find very basic computer and WEB tutorials.
>
> Another site to add to the list. It's UK based:
>
>      Internet for Everyone:
>      http://www.mailbase.ac.uk:8080/ife/
>
> John.
> --
> John McKay
> Ravensbourne College of Design & Communication

Thanks for mentioning this online tutorial.  We will shortly be
moving this service to another machine and will be renaming it
TONIC (The Online Netskills Interactive Course).   Please don't
hotlist the old URL.  Instead point to http://ww.netskills.ac.uk/.
There will be a pointer from our home page.

Thanks

Brian Kelly
Brian Kelly
Netskills         - see http://www.netskills.ac.uk/
Computing Service
University of Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne        B.Kelly at newcastle.ac.uk
NE1 7RU                    0191 222 5002