perl scripts for library-type forms (fwd)

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 23 12:13:14 EDT 1996

I have started a section on the Library Web Manager's Reference Center
( http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/faq.html ) for library-related CGI
scripts, so if anyone has any contributions please let me know. We can
also keep them here for downloading if that is needed. By the way, we
suffered a disk failure last night and the SunSITE is still down. We hope
to be back up later today. Thanks,
Roy Tennant