FirstSearch Script for Windows NT Server

susan_direnzo at mail.msj.edu susan_direnzo at mail.msj.edu
Tue Jul 23 15:09:21 EDT 1996

Hi!

Has anyone written, or is anyone using a First Search automatic
log-on script for a Windows NT Web Server?  If so, would you be
willing to share your experience and knowledge with me (and others
like me who are also looking for this information). I've already
made this same plea to Webscript-L, and someone else has just
posted a request for info to PACS-L.  Somebody out there has to
know something...I hope!

That didn't sound too desperate, did it? ;)

Thanks,

Susan DiRenzo
Head of Electronic Resources
College of Mount St. Joseph