SunSite at Berkeley

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 1 13:45:13 EST 1996

I would be very interested to hear of anyone who has made provisions for
long-term preservation of digital material except for stating *intent*.
If you have a clear idea about what that requires please enlighten me.
Part of what the Digital Library SunSITE is all about is bringing people
together to research such vexing problems as the one you describe. We do
not have all the answers, nor do we claim to. Anyone who does is kidding
themselves.
Roy Tennant
SunSITE Project Manager