cgi script for ILL

Laura Hudson hudsonl at ouvaxa.cats.ohiou.edu
Thu Aug 8 08:12:29 EDT 1996

Hello!  I am wondering if anybody out there has a cgi script for
interlibrary loan that you wouldn't mind sharing.  I am new at this, so I
don't know if it matters, but we are running a Windows NT server with
Netscape software.

Also, I'm looking for advice on the pros and cons of two different ways of
setting this up:  One would be to just email the requests to the ILL people.
 Two, more complicated but easier on the ILL staff, would be for the
requests to be sent to a simple database.  Has anybody set things up this
second way?  Could you share your experiences with me?

If I get any answers, I will post a condensed version for the reading
pleasure of the group.

Thanks!
Laura Hudson
Reference Librarian