~~~Flame - read until properly toasted...

W.R. Dobson wain at literascape.com
Fri Aug 2 02:36:51 EDT 1996

Why don't we just shut this thread off and let people
proceed as they see best.Can't think of anything more
ridiculous than sitting here trying to determine if
what I want to say is acceptable those whom think that
the only place to swim is in the less shallow end of the
gene pool. (Of course, since this group seems to be
predominately made up of North Americans, I could say
that with in the context of the North American Star
System, not everyone can be a star: some of us are
just what we are --- non-Webmasters, non-programmers,
non-system administrators, etc., etc.)

>From what I can see, alot of people are getting good
use out of the group. My suggestion, if you want a
more elevated form of discussion, then then start the
thread, or start a new list. It's all up to you.

--
W.R. Dobson
Vancouver, BC.