Not a flame!

Cedar Falls Public Library Acct #1 cfpl00 at iren.net
Fri Aug 2 09:48:33 EDT 1996

I guess I'll have to apologize for bringing up an "issue"
when this listserv is supposed to be for "how to."
I didn't read that part of the greeting message because
Web4lib was recommended to me because it was perceived
to be a great place to read really good discussions of
the issues confronted by those who bring their library to
the Web and the Web to their library.  There _has_ been quite
a lot of nit-picking but I've actually been pretty happy
with the information and variety of perspectives I've
gotten out of those discussions.  Maybe Steven Westman is
right, that we should have 2 listservs, but I'm also
wondering if the issues might end up following the practice.

--Barb