"Bombproofing" Win95 User PCs (II)

Darryl Friesen friesend at moondog.usask.ca
Thu Apr 25 15:30:16 EDT 1996

[snip snip snip]

> Still unresolved: the ability to do all kinds of nice things
> with the right mouse button within the "file-open" ore "save-as"
> dialog boxes in Netscape. Why not use one-button-mouses?  :-))

A possible solution is to install the 16-bit version of Netscape instead
of the 32-bit (Windows 95) version.  The 16-bit version doesn not make
use of the Windows 95 Common Dialog boxes (which allow those nasty
functions like Delete, New Folder etc); it uses the plain old 16-bit
Common Dialogs.

- Darryl

   Darryl Friesen, Consulting & Development     Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
   Department of Computing Services                 61 Physics Building
   University of Saskatchewan                   http://gollum.usask.ca/