help with printing from netscape?

Cedar Falls Public Library Acct #1 cfpl00 at iren.net
Thu Dec 14 11:54:36 EST 1995

We've been experiencing a different but also
weird Netscape printing problem when someone
emails us using a form from the WWW.  It shows
up looking normal in the Reference Department's email
account but when we try to print it out,
the printer returns from the end of a line and
starts overstriking the line it just printed.
When it gets to the end of _that_ line, it
does a normal "carriage return."  This doesn't
happen when printing from a "normally" emailed
message in the same mailer (Pine).  It doesn't
seem to be striking over the headers, just the
message.

We appreciate any suggestions or help.
Thanks.

--Barb

Barbara Dunn                       "...A GEEK librarian or a
Technical Services Librarian        tortured POET librarian?
Cedar Falls Public Library          You a one wacko freaky
524 Parkade                         crazzzy passionate
Cedar Falls, IA 50613               disfunctional somewhat
(319)273-8643                       skittso librarian..."
CFPL00 at IREN.NET				--Annie Niemus