Academe Today

Ronnie Morgan rmorgan at harding.edu
Fri Dec 1 14:44:20 EST 1995

I recieved a message back from the Chronicle folks.  They don't want us using
the Academe Today web page in that way.  They suggested letting a reference
librarian access the web page when a patron needed access to it.  I don't
agree with this, and told them so, but, I haven't heard anymore from them.

So, I guess I don't need to know how to access a password protected web page
without the patron finding out the username and password...

Ronnie Morgan
Team OS/2
Harding University Library        Internet : rmorgan at harding.edu
Systems Manager
Box 2267, Searcy, AR  72149       Phone : (501) 279-4077 (voice)