Help Improve the LITA Forum

Ken Varnum varnum at UMICH.EDU
Mon May 16 12:08:35 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

The LITA Forum Assessment Task Force
<http://www.ala.org/lita/forum-assessment-task-force> wants your opinions
about the impact of LITA Forum and how it fits within the library
technology conference landscape. We invite everyone who works in the
overlapping space between libraries and technology, whether or not you
belong to LITA or have attended the LITA Forum recently (or at all), to
take a short survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/litaforumassess

We anticipate this survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
Participation is anonymous unless you provide your email address for
potential follow-up questions. The survey closes on Friday, May 27th, 2016,
so don’t delay!

We will summarize what we learn from this survey on the LITA Blog after
July 1st.

If you have any questions or are having problems completing the survey,
please feel free to contact

Jenny Taylor (emanuelj at uic.edu) or Ken Varnum (varnum at umich.edu).

We thank you in advance for taking the time to provide us with this
important information.

Jenny Taylor
Co-Chair, LITA Forum Assessment Task Force
emanuelj at uic.edu

Ken Varnum
Co-Chair, LITA Forum Assessment Task Force
varnum at umich.edu

--
Ken Varnum
Senior Program Manager for Discovery, Delivery, and Learning Analytics

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2016-05-16