Should this list continue?

Shannon Teichmann sfox at AUSTINCOLLEGE.EDU
Sun May 8 13:23:55 EDT 2016

Hi Lisa,  that would be great. I would appreciate it.

Shannon

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2016, at 10:26 AM, Haitz, Lisa (haitzlm) <haitzlm at UCMAIL.UC.EDU<mailto:haitzlm at ucmail.uc.edu>> wrote:

We still host a listserv server at UC.
I would be happy to host here if people would like the list to continue.

Our server:
https://listserv.uc.edu/

Thanks!
Lisa Haitz
Software Developer/Web Manager:UC Libraries
University of Cincinnati