Using CASSIE (or something else) to print to PDF

Allen, Rich rallen at NOBLENET.ORG
Mon Jun 27 12:11:16 EDT 2016

Hi Zoe

We use Envisionware's PC Reservation and LPT1 Printing programs.    The
printing program does allow printing pdf files though some websites force
one to download the pdf file then open  Adobe Reader to print the file.
The printing program also sets printing costs and the number of pages
allowed to be printed.

If you need more info, please let me know.

Cheers

--
Rich Allen
Technical Services Librarian