Sample Language for HTTPS for Library Vendor Contracts

Ken Varnum varnum at UMICH.EDU
Tue Jul 12 17:03:44 EDT 2016

We're developing boilerplate language to include in contracts with content
vendors about requiring HTTPS for web transactions. Does anyone have sample
language they are willing to share with me (either directly, or to this
list)? I'll compile the results and send it out to this list (please let me
know if you prefer not to have your particular institution's language
shared publicly).

Ken

--
Ken Varnum
Senior Program Manager for Discovery, Delivery, and Library Analytics

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2016-07-12